Cee Lo Green‘s “Bodies” is one of our favorite tracks from Green’s latest album, The Lady Killer. The dramatic slow jam gets an animated video directed by Mikael Colombu and features “appearances” from Kerry Washington, Janelle Monae, Raphael Saadiq, Common, Bilal, and fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld.
The video follows Cee Lo’s “Lady Killer” character as he claims victim after victim. He keeps a memento of each of his prey in the form of a high heeled shoe that he places on a display wall. But over the course of the video, The Lady Killer meets his match…
- OMG: Usher Is Coming To Cleveland
- Home Jamz – #216 Music
- Another Reality Star Nude Photos Leak…Again [PHOTOS]
- Lebron Fires Back at Disrespectful Fan!
- Make Em’ Say WTF! Hot Ghetto Mess
- Is Rihanna And Chris Brown Reuniting? Restraining Order Is Lifted!
- Keyshia Cole Reveals Wedding Plans As Early As Next Week & New Reality Show [VIDEO]
- [VIDEO]WTF!!! Kobe Bryant Has A Love Child!
- [VIDEO]New “The Life: Atlanta” Reality Show For Men With A “Chocolate Down-Low Swagger”?
- Jamie Foxx Gets Into Fight At Usher Concert