CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) – The following are snow parking bans that have been issued during this week’s winter storm March 10-12th:
- The City of Lorain has issued a City wide emergency snow ban. Parking is not permitted on any city street effective 7:00PM Thursday March 10, 2011 until 7:00 PM Friday March 11, 2011. The ban will take effect in the Business district after normal business hours. Violators will be ticketed or towed.
- Maple Heights has issued a parking ban effective until further notice.
- Brunswick has issued a 24 hour parking ban due to excessive snow. Ban is in effect from 4:00AM 3/11/11 to 4:00AM 3/12/11.
- Wadsworth has declared a snow emergency and a parking ban is in effect until otherwise notified.
- Cuyahoga Falls is issuing a city wide parking ban starting 6:00AM 3/11/11 to 6:00AM 3/12/11.
- The City of Medina has issued a level one snow emergency.
Article can be viewed here: http://www.woio.com/Global/story.asp?S=14227138
Article courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
White Man Carrying Rifle Through Black Neighborhood Confronted By Black Business Owner
Teens Charged For Public Square Shooting In Cleveland
Mississippi Welfare Scandal: Brett Favre’s Defamation Lawsuit Against Shannon Sharpe Dismissed
Krayzie Bone Update: Another Surgery Needed For Cleveland Legend
Ludacris Stars in New Disney Christmas Classic ‘Dashing Through The Snow’ [WATCH]
5 Children Shot, 1 Killed, In Ohio Drive-By Shooting
Roland Martin Breaks Down Black Support For Trump, Says “Day Is Over” For Relief Checks