Lauryn Hill has been playing shows across the country, but last night she made an appearance on ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’ to perform during the show’s week-long tribute to Bob Marley. Lauryn, who is married and has five children with Marley’s son Rohan, sang her late father-in-law’s classics “Chances Are” and “Could You Be Loved.” Watch her tribute the legend above.
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Lakers Own, Shannon Brown Sleeping With Teammate’s Wifey?!
- Transgendered Prostitute Releases Tell-All Book… Guess Who’s In It!
- Lebron James Is A Baller On The Court And At The Bar! SMH!!
- Serena Williams Causes Controversy On Twitter!
- Whitney Houston Banned from Prince Shows
- Win a trip to the Essence Music Festival
- Breaking News: Former Cavs Player Found Dead in Apartment
- OMG! Child Protective Services Called On Mariah Carey?!
- An Eye For An Eye: The Ultimate Payback!
- Beautiful Soul Sista Jill Scott Covers Ebony Magazine For The First Time
2 Alligators Spotted Loose in Ohio, 1 Still Missing
Meagan Good and Jonathan Majors May Be Hollywood’s Newest Couple [LISTEN]
Special K’s ‘Unwelcome to Atlanta’: Stop Moving Here! [AUDIO]
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
Father of 4 dies in SouthPark construction site fire, records his last moments on Facebook Live
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Cast, Crew and Celebs Hit The Red Carpet For ‘White Men Can’t Jump’ Premiere
“I Feel Homeless Without My Wife”: Tyrese Shares How The End Of His Marriage Has Impacted Him [LISTEN HERE]