“A 12-year-old boy has claimed he was taped to a chair and beaten up by other students while a substitute teacher stood by and watched. The alleged incident took place at Storey Middle School in East Oak Cliff, Dallas, where Martin Mitchell said the four boys ‘came out of nowhere’, bound him with an extension chord and covered his mouth with duct tape. An investigation has now been launched after Martin’s mother, Keneshia Richardson, claimed that the substitute teacher did not stop the attack.” – DailyMail
Most Popular Articles
- VIDEO: Father Having Sex With His Daughter?
- WZAK 30th Anniversary With R. Kelly
- Smh! Ex-Wrestler Indicted for HIV-Related Charges!
- Tiny’s Twitter Hacker Breaks Up With T.I. & Threatens The White House!
- Swizz Brings His Kids Together To Celebrate Daughter’s 3rd Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Tami & Evelyn Return With More Drama In “Basketball Wives” Season 3 [PREVIEW]
- NeNe Leakes Gets Dumped, Ex-Boyfriend’s Fiance To Join “RHOA”?
- The Arnold Factor: Why Married Men Have Unprotected Sex With the Mistress
- Don’t Waste Your Money: Things hotels won’t tell you
- The New Dance Craze: Boys Debut New Dance Called Sha-Nay-Nay! [VIDEO]