KISSDETROIT – A very toned Jennifer Hudson brought out former American Idol Contestant George Huff at the 2011 Essence Music Festival at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana to sing “I’ll Be There” originally by the Jackson 5.
George Huff was the fifth-place finalist on the third season of the reality/talent-search television series American Idol.
SOURCE: @ITSYAGIRLAC ALL ACCESS PASS
Most Popular Articles
- SMH! Principal’s Wife Busted For Giving Oral Sex To Student!
- Is Fantasia Pregnant By Antwaun Cook… Again?
- Discussion: Why More Blacks Are Headed Back to the South
- Rihanna Gets Drunk, Molests Females, Apologizes On Twitter
- Mary Mary Admit To Having An Argument Before BET Awards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Boyce Watkins Slams Lil Wayne, BET, and the Hip-Hop Culture by Calling Them the New Ku Klux Klan
- Kelly Rowland Reveals Sweaty “Here I Am” Album Cover [PHOTO]
- Another Woman Killed After Falling From W Hotel
- Accuser Who Called Bishop Eddie Long A Monster Arrested On Drug Charges
- 5 Reasons You Fell Out of Love