Beyonce was forced to cut short a special TV concert taping on Thursday in the UK after she began losing her voice, reports WENN.
The singer began filming “A Night With Beyonce” at a London studio on Wednesday, belting out hits such as “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It),” “Crazy In Love,” “Irreplaceable” and “Halo,” as well as songs from her latest album “4.”
She was shooting the second half of the hour-long show for UK network ITV on Thursday, performing new tracks including “1+1,” “Party” and “Run The World (Girls)” when her voice started to go. She blamed the situation on lack of rest and apologized to fans in the audience for making “Countdown” her last song of the night.
Sources tell WENN she then enlisted the help of her devotees to sing the chorus, before exiting the stage to rousing applause and cheers.
Earlier in the day, Beyonce treated her waiting fans to free pizza to show her appreciation for their support. Attendees began lining up outside the studio doors hours before show time to ensure they got prime seats for the intimate show.
“A Night With Beyonce” is due to air in the U.K. later this year. EURWeb.com
Check Out Beyonce 1 +1 live Promo Tour 2011 Beyoncedayz.com
- CAPTION THIS: Wiz Khalifa Makes An Indecent Proposal On Stage [PHOTO]
- NBA Star Lamar Odom was in A Minor Car Accident.
- HiCoup Featuring Smif N’ Wessun’s General Steele “Listerine”
- ‘Chrissy’ Bosh Finally Off the Market
- Is This Why J.Lo & Marc Anthony Called It Quits?
Most Popular Articles
- Cleveland Summer Jam 2011 [Gallery]
- Cleveland Interview Starts Drama With Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams
- Shots Fired: Miguel Apologizes To Lloyd’s Hair [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Miguel Vs. Lloyd Hair @ Cleveland Summer Jam 2011 [PHOTOS]
- Ohio Homecoming: Bone & Drake on the Lake
- Pinky!? Saved by a Church!? Wow!
- Bow Wow’s Baby Mother Joie Speaks!
- The Interview That Ended Jennifer & Evelyn’s Friendship [VIDEO]
- Evelyn Lozada Explains Why Her Mother Still Lives In The Projects [VIDEO]