Most NFL players wear their Super Bowl rings on their fingers, some even display them in their homes. Green Bay Packers cornerback Sam Shields decided that a getting a tattoo of his ring would be better.
Sam Shields made his way down to Ultimate Designs tattoo shop in Miami last week, where he pitched the idea for his ink to tattoo artist Sergio Garcia. Sheilds even allowed Garcia to study the actual ring.
TMZ reports, Shields was a great client and even left a hefty tip. Question, with trades being the nature of the game in football (as it is in every sport) do you think that Sam Sheilds’ decision to get this tattoo in an obvious place a good or bad idea?
- Gospel Music Icon Bishop F.C. Barnes Passes Away
- Cleveland Interview Starts Drama With Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Michele Bachmann On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- Shots Fired: Miguel Apologizes To Lloyd’s Hair [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Up-Date: Funeral Arrangements Set For Gospel Singer Bishop F.C. Barnes
- Alicia Keys & SWIZZ BEAT’S Baby Boy Egypt
- R. Kelly Catches A Case On Tour In Cleveland [VIDEO]
- Terry McMillan: Follow Up To ‘Waiting To Exhale’ Almost Ready
- Amber Rose Gets Wiz Khalifa Tattoo [PHOTO]
- RHOA Star Nene Leakes’ Son In Trouble With The Law Again!
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Returns For Fourth Season