It’s wedding season and Dr. Jacqueline Del Rosario, also known as “America’s Marriage Doctor,” is out to help couples and their marriages succeed.
Del Rosario spoke to The Christian Post on Tuesday about marriage and offered some key points for maintaining a stable marriage.
“I think that most people start off with a vision for their relationship,” she said, “but they don’t know how to bring that vision to manifestation. They lack the skill. They lack the knowledge. And they just lack the tools to make those manifest.”
She suggested that that the typical American view of marriage is not what God had in mind for the union of a man and his wife.
Click here to read more.
Most Popular Articles
- Alicia Keys Takes Sons For Stroll Through New York [PHOTOS]
- Aretha Franklin Being Sued by Songwriting Partner
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Involved In Near Fatal Car Accident!
- Casey Anthony Is A Free Woman!! Where Will She Live? You Might Be Surpised!
- Inside Monica & Shannon Brown’s Wedding! [VIDEO]
- Texas Man Pays $16 For House Worth $330K [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Has Emergency Surgery
- Reality Report: Sheree Whitfield Coupled Up With New “Remember Me??” Man In ATL
- [ione-gallery id=”360677″ src=”https://theurbandaily.com”%5D