About 30 Atlanta Public School employees implicated in a state cheating scandal have resigned or retired rather than go through termination, and the Fulton County district attorney has been asked to identify educators who won’t be prosecuted so the district can handle those cases first if it chooses.
Most Popular Articles
- Cleveland Soul – #216 Music
- Alicia Keys Takes Sons For Stroll Through New York [PHOTOS]
- Aretha Franklin Being Sued by Songwriting Partner
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Involved In Near Fatal Car Accident!
- Casey Anthony Is A Free Woman!! Where Will She Live? You Might Be Surpised!
- Texas Man Pays $16 For House Worth $330K [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Has Emergency Surgery
- Reality Report: Sheree Whitfield Coupled Up With New “Remember Me??” Man In ATL
- Mel B. Shows Off Big Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTOS]
- Lawsuit Accuses Shaq Of Ordering Friend To Kill Woman He Impregnated And Two Others!!!