Investigators may not know what killed singer Amy Winehouse until they get results from lab tests on her blood and tissue, due in about two to four weeks, according to Scotland Yard Monday.
An autopsy was completed at St. Pancras Mortuary Monday afternoon, two days after the singer died in her London apartment.
“It did not establish a formal cause of death and we await the results of further toxicology tests,” a police statement said.
Read full story here:
Most Popular Articles
- Queen Latifah’s Girlfriend Will Take Her Back If She Kicks Her Nasty Habits
- Basketball Wives Lawsuit!
- SPOTTED: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beats & Baby Egypt [PHOTOS]
- Cleveland Serial Killer, Anthony Sowell Found Guilty
- Nas On Death Of Winehouse: “Why You Couldn’t Chill??”
- SERIAL KILLER FOUND GUILTY OF MURDERING 11 BLACK WOMEN
- Drake’s Opening Pitch at Indian’s Game [VIDEO]
- SAD: Amy Winehouse Found Dead!
- Top 10 Things Men Find Unattractive About Women (Add What You Think HERE)
- The Interview That Started The Feud