Aaron Pace claims he is the victim of faulty “gaydar” and intends to sue for discrimination after he was not allowed to give blood because he appeared to be homosexual.
Pace, who is 22 and insists he is straight, was rejected from giving blood by Bio-Blood Components Inc. in Gary, Ind., earlier this month.
Read full story here:
- Celebrities We’d Like to See Without Their Weaves [PHOTOS]
- Amy Winehouse, And 9 Other Blue-Eyed Soul Singers
- God, Sex and Abstinence: Why I Wish I’d Waited
- Diggy Simmons & Mindless Behavior Greet Cleveland Fans [PHOTOS]
- WATCH VERDICT LIVE: Jurors reach verdict in Cleveland Strangler, Anthony Sowell Trial
- Should A Mom Be Convicted After Son Was Killed While Jaywalking?
- Smiley Continues Obama Assault, West Calls Him “Wall St. Puppet”
- Drake’s Opening Pitch at Indian’s Game [VIDEO]
- Patti Labelle Praises Ledisi As Her Successor [VIDEO]
- Lauryn Hill Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- [ione-gallery id=”37841″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D