A new study reports that the more you stay positive and happy in life, the better chance you have of avoiding a brain stroke. To date, various studies have found more optimistic people have a healthier immune system, faster wound healing, a lower risk of heart disease and other benefits already. So don’t worry, be happy.
SOURCE: Medical News Today
Most Popular Articles
- Queen Latifah’s Girlfriend Will Take Her Back If She Kicks Her Nasty Habits
- Texas Man Pays $16 For House Worth $330K [VIDEO]
- Keyshia Cole Explains Why She Missed BFF Monica’s Wedding
- R. Kelly Has Emergency Surgery
- Da Brat Gets a Sexy, Stylish Makeover for Vibe [PHOTOS]
- Cleveland Interview Starts Drama With Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams
- Alicia Keys & Baby Egypt Cool Off In The Pool [PHOTOS]
- “Tia & Tamera” Reality Show Sneak Peek & Promo Pics [VIDEO]
- Dwight Eubanks Leaves RHOA
- Breaking News: Amy Winehouse Found Dead!