Kentucky senator Rand Pau; got into a heated debate this past weekend over the raising of the debt ceiling with CNN anchor Don Lemon.
The argument began when Lemon asked Paul to not conduct the interview with any “talking points.”
The Huffington Post reports:
As the House and Senate again failed to reach an agreement on how to raise the debt ceiling, Paul appeared on CNN to explain the Tea Party position on the talks. Lemon started off the interview by asking him to chat “without talking
points.” He also began aggressively trying to get Paul to answer his questions, asking him repeatedly how he had voted on the so-called “Cut, Cap and Balance” bill from the House.
- “Sunday’s Best” Week Number 4 [RECAP]
- Family Of Machete-Wielding Man Want Answers
- Iranian Man Spared Punishment Of Blinding By Acid
- Cleveland Police Investigating, Four People Shot After Fight Breaks Out At Concert
- College Students Using “Sugar Daddies” To Pay Off Debt
- Emerging Debt Deal Calls For Up To $2.8 Trillion In Savings, Say Sources
- “Many Deaths” As Syrian Army Attacks Hama
- Richard Nixon’s Watergate Testimony Ordered To Be Released
- Researchers Unearth Remnants Of Black Village At Central Park
- Male Rape Common In Africa And Around The World