|Congressman James Clyburn joins Roland Martin on the Tom Joyner Morning Show to discuss the debt deal. Congressman Clyburn expressed that the deal reached on July 31st is a bad deal and it could have been a lot worse.|
Most Popular Articles
- Meet Lauren London’s & Lil Wayne’s Baby [PHOTO]
- Retired Cavs Player’s Unsolved Murder Draws Lawsuit from Family, 911 Calls Ignored
- Basketball Wives: The Smackdown in Italy [VIDEO]
- New Music By Johnny Gill ‘In The Mood’ [VIDEO]
- 14 Things Men Think About During Sex
- 4 People Shot, 1 Killed During The George Clinton Concert At The Unity Festival Luke Easter Park!! [Video]
- Diddy and J-Lo Back Together Again
- BET Cancels Mo’Nique’s Talk Show
- Keri Hilson Attacked By Amy Winehouse Fans On Twitter
- Fantasia Makes Big Announcement! [VIDEO]
Most Recent News
- National Debt Ceiling Raised!?
- Breaking News: No More Debt Ceiling, Senate Approves Emergency Debt Limit Bill
- Obama Orders Health Insurers to Cover Birth Control Making It Free
- WTF: NBA Baller Eats Evidence (Weed) During Traffic Stop!
- My Marriage Needs Help! Can Reading Marriage Books Help?
More from WERE-AM 1490
2 Alligators Spotted Loose in Ohio, 1 Still Missing
Meagan Good and Jonathan Majors May Be Hollywood’s Newest Couple [LISTEN]
Special K’s ‘Unwelcome to Atlanta’: Stop Moving Here! [AUDIO]
Former NBA Players Blast Ja Morant After Another Gun Video Surfaces
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
Father of 4 dies in SouthPark construction site fire, records his last moments on Facebook Live
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
61-Year-Old Cleveland Woman Shot Dead Over Eviction Argument