Armed Secret Service agents swooped in on a homeless man on the White Houselawn after he jumped a fence yesterday — and the whole scene was caught on tape right behind a CNN reporter.
The 41-year-old man — James Dirk Crudup — was arrested almost immediately by several Secret Service badasses who moved in with automatic weapons drawn. Crudup was seen crawling around on his belly with a bag nearby as agents approached him.
The scene played out several yards from CNN’s John King — who was seconds away from going live on TV when he noticed the agents with guns drawn.
Crudup was arrested and will reportedly be charged with unlawful entry.
- Toni Braxton Cites Battle With Lupus As Reason For Bankruptcy
- Akon Defends Obama Against Lupe Fiasco “Terrorist” Comments
- Ex-NBA Player Rafer Alston Sued For Hitting Man With Bottle At Strip Club
- Phil Taylor, Browns Agree To Deal
- Robber Jailed For Using Craigslist
- South Carolina’s First Black Judge Dies
- TJMS: Should Progressives Be Happy With The Debt Deal?
- [ione-gallery id=”387577″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D