Guys who like to let their pants ride low can avoid the danger of letting too much show.
The boxers are attached to the jeans’ waistband with three levels of snaps so that wearers can let their jeans sag a little or a lot. No belt or yanking required.
“Our patented concept consists of high-quality jeans that sag naturally,” the designers explain on the product’s website. “Consumers can ‘sag’ their jeans at different levels without having to constantly pull up their pants, resulting in more time to be active, express themselves and show their SWAG.”
In the commercial for the jeans, the company takes aim at cities that prosecute men who wear baggy pants. A snooping neighbor, appalled by a voluptuous woman washing her car in short shorts, calls the police to report “indecent exposure.” Instead of arresting the woman, the cops arrest two young men who are innocently passing by.
Most Popular Articles
- Exclusive Interview w/ Meeka Claxton From Basketball Wives
- Kelly Rowland Has Emotional Breakdown Over Beyonce Message
- Nicki Minaj & Scaff Beezy 911 Call Revealed [AUDIO]
- Video: Machine Gun Kelly signs a record deal
- Nicki Minaj Has A Nip Slip!
- Keyshia Cole Brings Out Husband Boobie and Son During Concert
- Rihanna Gets Half Naked & Crazy For Carnival [PHOTOS]
- Fantasia Finally Announces Pregnancy In Dramatic Way [VIDEO]
- You Know You’re From Cleveland When…
- VIDEO: Family Opens Fire Into Bus With Assault Rifles!
- [ione-gallery id=”376042″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D
More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
White Man Carrying Rifle Through Black Neighborhood Confronted By Black Business Owner
Krayzie Bone Update: Another Surgery Needed For Cleveland Legend
Teens Charged For Public Square Shooting In Cleveland
Mississippi Welfare Scandal: Brett Favre’s Defamation Lawsuit Against Shannon Sharpe Dismissed
Roland Martin Breaks Down Black Support For Trump, Says “Day Is Over” For Relief Checks
Ludacris Stars in New Disney Christmas Classic ‘Dashing Through The Snow’ [WATCH]
The RSMS Reviews Broadway-bound ‘The Wiz’ Musical (Produced by Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker)