Guys who like to let their pants ride low can avoid the danger of letting too much show.
The boxers are attached to the jeans’ waistband with three levels of snaps so that wearers can let their jeans sag a little or a lot. No belt or yanking required.
“Our patented concept consists of high-quality jeans that sag naturally,” the designers explain on the product’s website. “Consumers can ‘sag’ their jeans at different levels without having to constantly pull up their pants, resulting in more time to be active, express themselves and show their SWAG.”
In the commercial for the jeans, the company takes aim at cities that prosecute men who wear baggy pants. A snooping neighbor, appalled by a voluptuous woman washing her car in short shorts, calls the police to report “indecent exposure.” Instead of arresting the woman, the cops arrest two young men who are innocently passing by.
Most Popular Articles
- Exclusive Interview w/ Meeka Claxton From Basketball Wives
- Kelly Rowland Has Emotional Breakdown Over Beyonce Message
- Nicki Minaj & Scaff Beezy 911 Call Revealed [AUDIO]
- Video: Machine Gun Kelly signs a record deal
- Nicki Minaj Has A Nip Slip!
- Keyshia Cole Brings Out Husband Boobie and Son During Concert
- Rihanna Gets Half Naked & Crazy For Carnival [PHOTOS]
- Fantasia Finally Announces Pregnancy In Dramatic Way [VIDEO]
- You Know You’re From Cleveland When…
- VIDEO: Family Opens Fire Into Bus With Assault Rifles!
- [ione-gallery id=”376042″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D