Swiss luxury watchmaker Tag Heuer is the latest sponsor to end its relationship with golf player Tiger Woods, reports Golf World.
Woods’ agent Mark Steinberg confirmed that the relationship with Tag, reportedly worth $10 million, expired, according to the publication.
Tag is the sixth sponsor to drop Woods after Gillette, Gatorade, Accenture, AT&T and Golf Digest.
The watch company had previously stopped using the golfer’s image in a U.S. advertising campaign after and reduced his presence in international campaigns following news of Woods’ infidelity.
At the World Golf Invitational Bridgestone Invitational that ended this weekend, Woods came in 37th.
- Caught On Camera: Thugs Open Fire On Philadelphia Public Bus
- ABC Apologizes For Showing Nicki Minaj’s Nipple
- Gunmen Shoot Up Philadelphia Bus With Assault Rifles
- Nicki Minaj 911 Assault Call Released By Dallas Police
- Will & Jada Show Off Their 25,000 Square Foot Home [PHOTOS]
- Is “Planet Of The Apes” Really About Black People?!
- Swimmer Diana Nyad To Attempt Record-Breaking Swim From Cuba To Key West
- Jill Scott’s Block Party In Cleveland [PHOTOS]
- Sunday’s Best Week Number 5 [RECAP]
- Is Janet Jackson Getting Married?
- [ione-gallery id=”374552″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D