If you’re sick of Sprint telemarketers calling you after you’ve told them to stop, now you can get paid! Thanks to a recent class action settlement, Sprint customers can get $500 each time a telemarketer calls their phone.
Sandra L. Palmer v. Sprint Solutions, Inc. alleges that Sprint telemarketed customers across the nation after they had opted out of telephone solicitations. Also, the suit says that Sprint made telemarketing calls using a robodialer that played a pre-recorded message to customers living in Washington State.
The suit says that the telemarketing violates the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act, Washington’s Automatic Dialing and Announcing Device statute, and Washington’s Consumer Protection Act.
Sprint denies all wrongdoing but has agreed to pay a $5.5 million settlement. You’re eligible to make a claim if you’re a current or former Sprint customer who received one of the calls between July 23, 2005 and June 13, 2011.
Click the scoop here, you’ll need to submit your contact information for it to allow you to download the PDF claim form. On the document, you need to write down the approximate dates you told Sprint not to call you again and the approximate dates they called you after that. If you’re able to go back and check your phone records, that would be perfect.
- Film Review: ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes’
- Women: We Put Too Much Value On A Man’s Finances
- Police Kill Black Student With Taser On Cincinnati Campus [VIDEO]
- School Cheating Scandals Spread Nationwide
- CBC Launches “For The People” Jobs Tour
- A Description Of Heaven: Dead Pastor Is Revived To Life Says He Saw Heaven
- ‘The Yolanda Adams Fashion Collection’ is now Ready
- [ione-gallery id=”313927″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D