Terius Nash aka The-Dream goes back to his Atlanta hood in the video for “Ghetto,” his collaboration with Big Sean off his free album 1977. The chopped and screwed vocal driven cut finds Dream ridin a bmx bike through the streets, posing in front of his Ferrari 458 in a parking lot, and gettin up with Big Sean in front of the corner grocery later on.
Read More On: This is RnB
Most Popular Articles
- Eye Candy: Eddie Murphy’s Daughter Takes It Off For Maxim Mag [PHOTOS]
- Serial Rapist Targeting Women of Delta Sigma Theta!
- Webbie on Getting Kicked Off Of 106&Park: “Ima Beat Terrence J Up!” [VIDEO]
- Matt Barnes Announces He & Gloria Govan Are Officially a WRAP!
- Keyshia Cole’s Sister Neffe Cleans Up For New Show [VIDEO]
- Terrance J From BET 106 n Park Has Beef
- Jennifer Lopez Runs Off The Stage Crying
- Pretty Ricky’s Newest Member.. he’s mean, he sings, he’s Lingerie!!!
- KIM KARDASHIAN TO STAR IN TYLER PERRY’S NEW MOVIE
- WTF! Lil Wayne Discusses His Bowel Movements
Black Ministers Refuse To Endorse Trump EXCEPT For This Cleveland Pastor…. [VIDEO]
White Man Carrying Rifle Through Black Neighborhood Confronted By Black Business Owner
Akron: 5 Teenagers Arrested For Brutal Armed Robbery
1 killed, 1 injured in explosion at Titans’ Caleb Farley home near Lake Norman
Auto Theft in Sheffield Village Leads to 7 City High Speed Police Chase
Rihanna Tops Our List Of Celebrity All-White Fashion Looks. See Who Else Is Included.
Ben Simmons Open to Return to Sixers, Philly Fans Say The Feeling Isn’t Mutual
5 Ways Michael Jackson Influenced The World Outside Of Music