Fresh from her European tour, Keri Hilson made a stop at “106 & Park,” where she was recognized for her work to help improve kids’ lives through education with the Get Schooled campaign.
“That’s so special,” said the blonde bombshell upon receiving the “Get Schooled” award. “It’s not that I feel obligated, but these are things that I love to do. I come from a family of educators. It means a lot for me to be able to do it. It’s like works of the heart.”
Miss Keri also revealed that she’s back in the studio working on her third album. “There’s some people in the world that aren’t gon’ like this album coming from me,” she warned. “As I was experiencing the world, there were things that I was also experiencing on a personal front, and in my music it’s coming out. There’s a specific few people who ain’t gon’ like to listen to this album. Very emotional, I’ll say that.”
The album is awaiting a release date while she decides whether to release another single off her current project. “You guys let me know whether you want to see another single off of No Boys Allowed,” she told the audience. “We’re still trying to figure out ‘All the Boys,’ ‘Buyou’… We’re trying to figure out if we want to release another single or move on to the third, but I’m always in the studio.”
Most Popular Articles
- Serial Rapist Targeting Women of Delta Sigma Theta!
- Webbie on Getting Kicked Off Of 106&Park: “Ima Beat Terrence J Up!” [VIDEO]
- Terrance J From BET 106 n Park Has Beef
- Matt Barnes Announces He & Gloria Govan Are Officially a WRAP!
- SMH: Man Arrested For Raping His Mom & Bragging About It
- It’s Wrap! Guess Which Celebrity Couple Has Called It Quits!
- Nicki Minaj Talks Sex: “I Was Scared Of…”
- Jennifer Lopez Runs Off The Stage Crying
- Beyonce Baby Bump Watch [PHOTOS]
- Pretty Ricky’s Newest Member.. he’s mean, he sings, he’s Lingerie!!
Source: This is RnB