Controversial Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan condemned the killing of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi on Tuesday, warning that America and other Western powers will soon face severe consequences for their support of the uprising that led to the dictator’s death. “I know something of the good of Moammar Gadhafi that made me to love him as a brother and to feel a great sense of loss at his assassination,” Farrakhan said during a two-hour interview with radio host Cliff Kelley on WVON-AM. Later in the show, he said: “Gadhafi died in honor, fighting for the Libya that he believed in.”
Read More On: Black Christian News
Most Popular Articles
- Man Releases Wild Animals Loose In Ohio, Man And Animals Dead [VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s mom spills daughter’s pregnancy secrets
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Former “Saturday Night Live” Cast Member Admits Addiction
- 6 Pastors & 1 Rabbi Leader Arrested!
- Have Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga Split?
- Warrensville Heights shooting kills 1, injures 1
- Serial Rapist Targeting Women of Delta Sigma Theta!
- Access Cleveland Podcast: The Cast of “The Bridge of No Return” (Full Interview)