Just when you thought the beef between Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim had sizzled out…. they are right back at it..
“This b*tch still throwin’ shots? Ooh, let’s get it poppin’. I’m a real boss b*tch. Ooh, Giselle the Blanco.”
Scorned by Nicki’s “creaky pu**y” comments on the Birdman track “Y U Mad” featuring Lil’ Wayne, Lil Kim visited DJ Kay Slay’s Shade 45 show to continue her year-long beef with Nicki Minaj. On the air, she premiered a minute-long freestyle over Uncle Murda’s “Warning” instrumental which features Kimmy pegging Nicki as a “Lil Kim clone”. She also raps that she was laughing when she saw Nicki performing at some award show and even brings Birdman and Lil Wayne into the mix stating that Birdman’s rhymes are trash and Wayne’s jeans are too little. “Me and Wayne got on the same jeans. Ooh something wrong.”
In related news, there may not be any award show performances scheduled for Kim in the near future, but she will be announcing a new record deal in January. Watch out now!
Hear the track below:
Most Popular Articles
- DAYS BEFORE WEDDING & BABY.. COUPLE LEARNS THEY ARE “BROTHER & SISTER”
- The Real Reason Andre 3000 Wasn’t in Beyonce’s “Party” Video…
- Vivica A. Fox’s Ex-Fiance Slimm Speaks: “I Hate Drama, I Had To Walk Away”
- LOCAL NEWS: Family Gets Letter From Dead Mother
- Ray J Told Us (SMH)
- Lesbian Lovers Given Life Sentence for Child’s Beating Death Fall Out in Court(Video)
- SMH! Gayle King Spotted Holding Hands with a MARRIED MAN! Guess Who…
- Dr. Conrad Murray Found Guilty
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- LOCAL NEWS: Bomb Threat Shuts Down Orange High School