In the cover story of GQ magazine’s new “Men of the Year” issue, Jay-Z opens up about parenthood with pregnant wife Beyonce, and explains his specific definition of fatherhood, reports MTV.
“Providing — that’s not love,” Jay says. “Being there — that’s more important. I mean, we see that. We see that with all these rich socialites. They’re crying out for attention; they’re hurting for love. I’m not being judgmental — I’m just making an observation.”
The rap mogul, crowned the magazine’s King of the Year, tells GQ writer Alex Pappademas: “They’re crying out for the love that maybe they didn’t get at home, and they got everything, all the material things that they need and want. So we know that’s not the key.”
The soon to be 42-year-old rapper graces the cover of the December issue, which hit newsstands on Nov. 22, sporting a black suit and matching skinny tie.
Read the full article here.
Most Popular Articles
- Is Omarion’s Ex-Wife Now A Man?!
- Can Drake Really Sing? Drake Covers ‘Say My Name’ Destiny’s Child [OHIO HOMECOMING VIDEO]
- Lil B – ‘I Got AIDS’ [LISTEN]
- Drake Performs ‘Marvin’s Room’ On The Piano [OHIO HOMECOMING VIDEO]
- BASKETBALL WIVES” STAR GETS KICKED OFF NEW SEASON !!
- VIDEO: Machine Gun Kelly Ft. Waka Flocka Flame-Wild Boy
- Check out Drake’s Demanding Dressing Room List! [PHOTO]
- LEAKED: Rihanna – ‘Talk That Talk’ Album [LISTEN]
- Celebrity Socialite TEYANA TAYLOR Gets PUNCHED In The Face!!!
- Wiz Khalifa Surprises Amber Rose For Her Birthday [Video]