Celebrities are jumping on the bandwagon to help get President Barack Obama get reelected.
New York Knicks player Carmelo Anthony (pictured) is among several former and current NBA players who will be participating in a basketball fundraiser for the president.
Since there is no season coming up anytime soon, NBA stars are coming together for a different cause.
Ray Allen, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh, Dwight Howard, and several others are putting on a show for the fans to raise money for the Obama Victory Fund.
The event will take place in Washington D.C., but the date and venue are unknown now.
Ticket will cost a minimum of $200 for general seats and up to $5,000 to sit court-side.
Hmm, makes you wonder if the prez will get his game on with the guys or just watch.
Most Popular Articles
- Meek Mill Gets Tattoo On Chest…But It’s Spelled Wrong #FAIL
- VIDEO: Mistress Attacks Pastor During Sermon!
- – Rumored NICKI MINAJ And DRAKE SEXTAPE!! (Warning EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT)
- Drake Goes Off on Social Media After #TakeCareComesWith Insults! [PHOTOS]
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- Draya Wants You To Pray For Her & Her Sex Tape
- Amber Rose Shows Off New Hairstyle At “Master Of The Mix” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Video: R.I.P. Heavy D…Last Interview Before Passing At The Young Age Of 44
- L.A. Basketball Wife Draya’s Secret Sextape!
- Trina Works The Strip Pole For New Video “Red Bottoms” [PHOTOS]