ArcelorMittal is accepting applications for Mechanical and Electrical Technicians at its integrated steelmaking facility located in Cleveland’s Industrial Valley. The application deadline is December 5, 2011. Please consider sharing this information with your viewers immediately and throughout the holiday weekend. The official job posting is attached.
· ArcelorMittal Cleveland has job openings for Mechanical and Electrical Technicians.
· Qualified candidates must have moderate to extensive understanding of and experience in either Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance.
o Mechanical candidates must be competent in troubleshooting/repairing mechanical systems, print reading, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding/burning, pipefitting, rigging and crane repair.
o Electrical candidates must be competent in AC and DC industrial controls, automation systems and sensors, DC power converters, motor control and maintenance, and crane repair.
· To apply, qualified individuals should visit http://www.workforarcelormittal.com; For further assistance, call ArcelorMittal’s Human Resources Department at (216) 429-6224.
· With competitive benefits and pay, a multicultural work environment and ongoing training, ArcelorMittal is an excellent company with solid job opportunities for skilled workers.
· Currently, there are approximately 1,700 hourly and salaried employees working at ArcelorMittal Cleveland.
· ArcelorMittal Cleveland continues to hire and train new employees as needed in response to natural attrition.
· Last week, the company launched Steelworker for the Future in partnership with Lakeland Community College to address the need for skilled workers in the areas of Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance.
Courtesy Of WOIO.COM