Romans 15:2-3 tells us, “Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to his edification. For even Christ did not please Himself…” Who is your closest neighbor? Your husband.
How can you edify (build, improve) your mate and thereby enhance his self-worth? By discovering–and doing–what pleases him.
- BREAKING NEWS: Bishop Eddie Long Steps Down!
- Video: Student Hangs Confederate Flag In Dorm
- Video: Shaquille O’Neal Dishes To Robin Roberts About Life After The NBA
- Bishop Eddie Long’s Wife Decides (Again) File for Divorce!
- Anonymous Secret Santa: Businessman Hands Out $100 Bills In America’s Poorest City (VIDEO)
- Ray Jr’s Christmas Wish: Cleveland’s Own Ray Jr. Is Looking For Needy Families
- “Thou, Dear God”: A Collection of Prayers by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.!
Mississippi Cops Beat, Waterboarded Handcuffed Black Men, Shot 1 For ‘Dating White Women’: Lawyers
Autopsy Report Suggests Rasheem Carter Was Lynched, But Mississippi Cops Say No ‘Foul Play’
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
Kevin McCarthy Appears To Claim ‘Nobody Was Arrested’ During BLM Protests Like Jan. 6. Rioters
Actor Carl Payne’s Wife Melika Files for Divorce
College Grad Gets 30-Year Prison Sentence Right After Finishing School
University Of Kentucky ‘Karen’ Pleads Not Guilty To Racist Attack On Black Student Despite Video Evidence
Khloe Kardashian Has Different Father than Sisters...???