Romans 15:2-3 tells us, “Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to his edification. For even Christ did not please Himself…” Who is your closest neighbor? Your husband.
How can you edify (build, improve) your mate and thereby enhance his self-worth? By discovering–and doing–what pleases him.
- BREAKING NEWS: Bishop Eddie Long Steps Down!
- Video: Student Hangs Confederate Flag In Dorm
- Video: Shaquille O’Neal Dishes To Robin Roberts About Life After The NBA
- Bishop Eddie Long’s Wife Decides (Again) File for Divorce!
- Anonymous Secret Santa: Businessman Hands Out $100 Bills In America’s Poorest City (VIDEO)
- Ray Jr’s Christmas Wish: Cleveland’s Own Ray Jr. Is Looking For Needy Families
- “Thou, Dear God”: A Collection of Prayers by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.!