The parents of a 4-month-old baby girl are accused of leaving their child inside a Burger King, and then lying to police and reporting her as an abandoned child.
CBS station WCBS New York reported that the baby was found on one of the tables one of Burger King’s Jamaica, Queens locations. She is now in the custody of the state Administration for Children’s Services.
The police said the child’s mother, 22 year old Kimberly Brundidge, left the infant alone in the fast food joint at around 11 p.m. on Tuesday.
The baby’s father, 20 year old Kesley Kendall, was working at that specific Burger King. He called the police and told them he found an abandoned child. He didn’t say anything as medics examined the girl for injuries. She was later taken to a local hospital, and determined to be healthy.
A little while later, Brundidge called 911 and admitted she left the child. She also told the operator that the girl’s father was employed at the Burger King.
The mother was charged with child abandonment and acting in a manner injurious to a child, and girl’s father was charged with making a false report and acting in a manner injurious to a child.
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]