Say you stepped out on your spouse or partner and for one reason or another, they didn’t suspect a thing. You would think you’d be happy that you got away with it; but in reality the guilt is really weighing on you.
What should you do? Should you continue living with your dirty secret or should you confess your affair?
Find out what a relationship expert at Your Tango.com had to say about this one?
More on Madame Noire!
- The Top 10 Most Influential Black Ministers
- Erica And Warryn Campbell Prepare For New Baby Girl “ZAYA MONIQUE”
- Eddie Long’s Back in the Pulpit!
- What Was Oprah’s Gift to Jay-Z and Beyonce’s Baby…
- Lennox Hill Hospital Sets The Record Straight On Beyonce Birth
- Video: Oprah’s Next Chapter’ with Joel Osteen Sets OWN Record
- Beyonce & Jay-Z Make Official Statement Of baby Blue
- Hundreds Show Up As Gospel Star Marvin Sapp Auditions Backup Singers In Grand Rapids
- Air Dates And Times Announced For 2012 Stellar Awards
- T.D. Jakes Says Church Can’t Rely On Vision Alone
More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
Jig’s Up 4 Juicy?: Jussie Smollett Loses Hoax Appeal, Jail Sentence Upheld
Krayzie Bone Update: Another Surgery Needed For Cleveland Legend
White Man Carrying Rifle Through Black Neighborhood Confronted By Black Business Owner
Teens Charged For Public Square Shooting In Cleveland
Roland Martin Breaks Down Black Support For Trump, Says “Day Is Over” For Relief Checks
Ludacris Stars in New Disney Christmas Classic ‘Dashing Through The Snow’ [WATCH]
The RSMS Reviews Broadway-bound ‘The Wiz’ Musical (Produced by Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker)