Keyshia Cole & her NBA player husband Daniel “Boobie” Gibson are one of six couples in ‘Ebony’ magazines Hot Couples 2012 feature. Keyshia & Daniel along with T.I. and Tiny, Roland Martin and Jacquie Hood Martin, Eric Benet and his wife Manuela Testolini, Chad Ochocinco & Evelyn Lozada and The Views own Sherri Shepherd with new husband TV writer Lamar Sally. All share their love story & how they make love work in the relationship. KC & Daniel have been together since 2008 and have a 22-month-old son named Daniel “DJ” Gibson Jr.
Keyshia on why she decided to give Daniel a chance-
“I was kind of through with relationships. I didn’t feel like guys were mature enough. What made me gravitate toward Gib was his faith in God, more than anything. He seemed like a loving person. He talked a lot about his grandmother, who had passed away, and the things she instilled in him.”
Daniel on Keyshia-
“She has morals and a big heart. Once we met things happened fast. I felt like she was perfect for me. I proposed to her on New Year’s Eve, right when the ball dropped. I got down on one knee at the same time.”
Awww love is a beautiful thing. Check out the full feature & the other couples in Ebony’s February 2012 issue on newsstands now.
- Dutch Teen Completes Historic, Controversial Solo Sail Around The Globe
- Red Tails Rakes In $19 Million At The Box Office, So Far…
- Musician Johnny Otis Dies At 90
- Did You Go See “Red Tails” This Weekend? How Did It Do at the Box Office?
- Fat Joe’s Wife To Divorce Him, Join “Love & Hip Hop”?
- Radio Show Goes In On First Lady “She Isn’t Black Enough… Need To Visit South Central!” [VIDEO]
- Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Joe Paterno’s Funeral!
- Heartbreaking News: 70 Year Old Man Gives Wife His Life Jacket Before Drowning
- No Wedding For Aretha Franklin – She Calls It Off!
- Don’t Stop At SOPA