For some reason, people use their mouths to slander President Barack Obama. John Sununu–a Mitt Romney spokesperson referred to President Obama as dumb and stupid, called the Chicago political culture (President Obama’s roots) “corrupt,” brought up Obama’s admitted use of marijuana as a kid, resurfaced the name of Tony Rezko — the jailed financier with ties to the President — and then questioned the how American President Obama is.
So that’s what Romney’s people are doing now? Never mind Romney’ foolish racial antics later–speaking at an NAACP convention and mentioning Condoleeza Rice as as running mate, despite his ability to actually obtain her–Romney’s representatives are recklessly running their mouths!
Sununu–a former New Hampshire governor knows how to speak in public, but for some reason can’t seem to get his opinion together on President Obama. He said on a conference call on Tuesday that he wished President Obama “would learn how to be an American,” he tried to clarify and downplay what he said.
“What I thought I said but I guess I didn’t say is that the president has to learn the American formula for creating business,” Sununu claimed. “The American formula for creating business is not to have the government create business.” According to Huffington Post, it’s obvious that Romney’s campaign is trying to find a way to get the attention off of Romney’s tax papers and questionable time at Bain Capital.
Check out some of the other foolish comments Sununu’s made in regards to his opinion on the Obama Campaign:
1. ”This guy doesn’t understand how to create jobs. So there is no surprise — there should be because of that statement no surprise on why he failed so miserably over the last four years, in terms of job creation.”
2. ”He has no idea how the American system functions, and we shouldn’t be surprised about that, because he spent his early years in Hawaii smoking something, spent the next set of years in Indonesia, another set of years in Indonesia.”
3. ”It just shows how stupid the Obama campaign is to think that someone who has been a public businessman all his life and governor of Massachusetts — if he didn’t pay his returns, you don’t think the IRS would be knocking at his door?”
4. ”So by definition in running that ad (about the Romney Campaign), the Obama campaign has once again demonstrated that they are clearly and unequivocably a bunch of liars.”
5. ”The President has to stop denigrating American values. He’s sending the wrong message to the American people that if you’re rich, you’re somehow evil.”
The Romney Campaign is falling apart at the seams, attempting to label the Obama Campaign corrupt. What ever happened to a fair race? Why not just focus on the issues? Let’s discuss this live! Click the button below!