CLEVELAND – Winking Lizard is planning to expand, relocate or open at least four locations in the Cleveland and Akron areas, according to Winking Lizard Partner John Lane.
Here is a rundown of changes and additions to the northeast Ohio-based sports bar:
1) The Fairlawn location will relocate to Copley Township in the former Golden Corral Buffet & Grill property.
2) Winks Bar and Grille in the Galleria at Erieview mall in downtown Cleveland will open in October.
3) Winking Lizard Bar and Grille in Grandview Heights will add 30 bar taps in January.
4) A new party room serving more than 80 people will open at the Brunswick Winking Lizard in September.
5) Three possible future Winking Lizard or Winks locations include Chagrin Boulevard in Beachwood, the east side of Canton and Akron.
Winking Lizard is now hiring at the Lakewood, Independence, Gateway and Avon locations.
The Lakewood Winking Lizard will host a job fair Tuesday from 2 to 6 p.m.
LOCAL: Popular Cleveland Area Restaurant to Open Additional Locations was originally published on wzakcleveland.com
Mediocre White Man Charlie Kirk Suggests He Loves Segregation, Dislikes MLK In Jason Whitlock Interview
2024 Urban One Honors Celebrates the BEST IN BLACK! ✨
Report: Minor Earthquake In Northeast Ohio
Black Music Month Co-Founder Dyana Williams Remembers The Creation Of The National Commemoration
‘Nobody F**ks With Her!’ D.L. Hughley Responds To Mo’Nique Over ‘Club Shay Shay’ Remarks
Black Ministers Refuse To Endorse Trump EXCEPT For This Cleveland Pastor…. [VIDEO]
Northeast Ohio Pastor Honored In Oakwood Village
7 Celebrity Aquarius We’re Obsessed With