WERE AM Mobile App 2020

LISTEN LIVE. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Talk Cleveland Featured Video
CLOSE

 

via ITV News

An 18-year-old girl from Heysham in Lancashire is seriously ill in hospital after drinking a cocktail made with liquid nitrogen.

The drink, which was sold at a bar in Lancaster, also contained Jaegermeister.

She was rushed to hospital where doctors had to remove her stomach to save her life.

The girl had been enjoying a night out with friends on Thursday evening.

The bar that sold the drink has now stopped selling it.

Lancashire Police say they are investigating what happened.

Read Full Story

Article courtesy itv.com