Tens of thousands of people are still without power in Northeast Ohio Thursday afternoon.
- Cuyahoga County – 84,267 customers are without power
- Ashtabula County – 689 customers are without power
- Geauga County – 1,258 customers are without power
- Lorain County – 5,401 customers are without power
- Medina County – 8 customers are without power
- Summit CountY – 66 customers are without power
Crews continue to work around the clock to repair downed power lines and blown transformers.
More than 200,000 First Energy customers lost power after Super Storm Sandy ripped through Northeast Ohio.
First Energy officials tell 19 Action News it is important customers call their automated line if their power is out – (888) 544-4877.
View the current map of outages HERE.
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
LOCAL: Crews Working to Restore and Repair Power to Many Still in the Dark was originally published on wzakcleveland.com
Mississippi Cops Beat, Waterboarded Handcuffed Black Men, Shot 1 For ‘Dating White Women’: Lawyers
Autopsy Report Suggests Rasheem Carter Was Lynched, But Mississippi Cops Say No ‘Foul Play’
The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Reacts To Chris Rock Standup [WATCH]
College Grad Gets 30-Year Prison Sentence Right After Finishing School
Mom busted for putting booze in her baby's bottle
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
Kevin McCarthy Appears To Claim ‘Nobody Was Arrested’ During BLM Protests Like Jan. 6. Rioters
Actor Carl Payne’s Wife Melika Files for Divorce