Kim Kardashian is leaving “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.” In an interview with DuJour Magazine, the pregnant reality star revealed she won’t be signing on for any more of the family’s E! reality show after its ninth season.
“I think there’s always an evolution of, you know, what you want to do in life … My boyfriend [Kanye West] has taught me a lot about privacy … I’m realizing everyone doesn’t need to know everything. I’m shifting my priorities,” Kardashian told DuJour.
Kim’s departure won’t be coming anytime soon, though. The Kardashian family signed a lucrative three-year contract extension with E! in April of 2012. Season 8 of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” is scheduled to premiere in the summer of 2013, while the spinoff “Kourtney And Kim Take Miami” is currently in the midst of its third season.
Kim has previously said that her baby would not be appearing on the family reality show. In January, she told E! News, “For me I will definitely enjoy my privacy and not have my child on TV.”
To read a statement from Kim herself, click here: huffingtonpost.com
Article Courtesy of The Huffington Post
Picture Courtesy of Getty Images and The Huffington Post
- Female Prison Guard Charged With Rape After Allegedly Getting Pregnant With Inmate’s Baby
- Brooklyn Homeless Man Sues Parents For Not Loving Him
- More Traffic Cameras For Cleveland Drivers!
- Ford Brings 450 Jobs To The BrookPark Plant!
- Lou Myers, Mr. Gaines On ‘A Different World,’ Dies
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Pleads Guilty In Campaign Case
- LOCAL: Power Companies Claims They’re Not Responsible on Girl Being Shocked
Kim Kardashian Leaving “Keeping Up With The Kardashians?” was originally published on wzakcleveland.com