Cleveland police said he was last seen at his residence on East 140th Street in Cleveland on Sunday, February 17.
According to police, Vega suffers from Parkinson’s Disease and other medical issues. Officers said Vega may be in need of medication.
He has grey hair and brown eyes, is 5’7” and weighs 204 pounds. He was last seen wearing a red, white and blue Cleveland Indians jacket, a black long sleeve shirt and black sweatpants.
Anyone with information on Louis Vega’s whereabouts is asked to call the Cleveland Police Department at (216) 623-5262.
article courtesy of Newsnet5.com
- Female Prison Guard Charged With Rape After Allegedly Getting Pregnant With Inmate’s Baby
- Brooklyn Homeless Man Sues Parents For Not Loving Him
- More Traffic Cameras For Cleveland Drivers!
- Ford Brings 450 Jobs To The BrookPark Plant!
- Lou Myers, Mr. Gaines On ‘A Different World,’ Dies
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Pleads Guilty In Campaign Case
- LOCAL: Power Companies Claims They’re Not Responsible on Girl Being Shocked
LOCAL NEWS: Police: Cleveland Man, 60, Missing From East Side was originally published on praisecleveland.com