Fantasia covers the latest issue of JET Magazine where she reflects on her financial pitfalls, relationship drama and learning to love herself. Find out what she talked about inside….
In the upcoming issue of JET Magazine, Fantasia opens up about her public woes and embarrassments–the Twitter posts to the financial failures to her scandalous affair with a married man. She tells the mag that the past has produced several transformative teachable moments. She also reveals her new life mantra. Here are the highlights:
“I am finally able to love myself. The main thing I wanted in life was peace and freedom; the ability to let go…You could say the stage saved me because when I’m in front of people I carry my pain and soul…That is my salvation.”
On living single:
“I’m single and happy. I have a great relationship with both of my children’s fathers… If you catch me with either of them, we are not together— we are just being good parents. All I’m focused on right now is music and my kids.”
Elsewhere in the issue, legendary frontman of The Gap Band, Charlie Wilson (who’s releasing his sixth solo album, Love, Charlie) talks about beating cancer and drug addiction.
The issue hits newsstands February 25th.
article courtesy of Joy105.com
- Female Prison Guard Charged With Rape After Allegedly Getting Pregnant With Inmate’s Baby
- Brooklyn Homeless Man Sues Parents For Not Loving Him
- More Traffic Cameras For Cleveland Drivers!
- Ford Brings 450 Jobs To The BrookPark Plant!
- Lou Myers, Mr. Gaines On ‘A Different World,’ Dies
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Pleads Guilty In Campaign Case
- LOCAL: Power Companies Claims They’re Not Responsible on Girl Being Shocked
Fantasia Covers Jet Mag, Breaks Her Silence About Bad Decisions was originally published on praisecleveland.com