Kevin Clash wants to clear the air about what’s going on in his life after the scandal blew up in the media.
He says the men who accused him of having sexual relations with them in their youth, have no right to sue him for what he’s allegedly done.
Kevin adds that because the incidents occurred so long ago, they’ve got no right to his fortune due to statute of limitations.
As a result, his attorneys filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuits filed by Cecil Singleton, and two other men who have not been identified.
The voice of Elmo reigned for his position at Sesame Street after the news came forth.
article courtesy of Eurweb.com
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Harlem Shake [EXCLUSIVE]
- 87-Year-Old Woman Dies After Nurse Refuses To Perform CPR
- High School’s All-White Casting For ‘The Wiz’ Raises Controversy
- Unbelievable! Nurse Refuses CPR And Woman Dies!
- Fox News Interview Shows Mitt Romney Still Doesn’t Get Why He Lost
- Child apparently cured of HIV: What are the implications? [VIDEO]
- Dennis Rodman: N. Korean Leader Wants Obama To Call Him
Kevin ‘Elmo’ Clash Says His Accusers Have No Right To His Money was originally published on praisecleveland.com