The two are set to wed in September in San Diego.
According to People Magazine, guests have received a “Save the Weekend” note from the couple, featuring a caricature of the family of four, grinning and piloting a plane into California.
The 28-year-old James won his first championship last year with the Miami Heat. He and Brinson were high school sweethearts in Akron and have two sons together, 8 year-old LeBron Jr. and 5 year-old Bryce.
They got engaged on New Year’s Eve in 2011.
Article Courtesy of WEWS NewsChannel 5
Picture Courtesy of Getty Images and WEWS NewsChannel 5
- Terrence Howard (‘Dead Man Down’) On Why He’s Good At Being Bad: [VIDEO]
- Tamar Braxton Signs With A New Label
- Mike Epps Live – Register to Win [Contest]
- Tom Joyner News: Justin Bieber Faints at Concert!
- Starting University Of Akron Point Guard Having 5 Pounds Of Marijuana!
- Tom Joyner News: Man Who Sang Rob Base Melody ‘Joy and Pain’ Found Dead in South Carolina!
- Tom Joyner News: D’Angelo & More Perform at Prince Tribute!
- The Sexiest Thing You Can Eat On A Date
- Things Men Really Want in a Woman
- Tips for Being the Best Wedding Guest Ever…
LeBron James, Savannah Brinson Officially Getting Married in September was originally published on wzakcleveland.com