CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) –
St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and that means parade time in downtown Cleveland.
The parade kicks off at 2:04pm and runs from East 18th Street and heads west on Superior Avenue.
The parade will begin at the intersection of Superior Ave. and East 18th St. It will travel southwest on Superior Ave. to East Roadway. The parade will head northwest on East Roadway for one block; and then it will head northeast on Rockwell Ave. The Parade ends at the intersection of Rockwell Ave. and East 6th St. [MAP]
According to RTA, last year’s parade drew a record crowd of more than 500,000 people.
If you are looking for an easier way into downtown Cleveland, try RTA! As parade officials anticipate a long, well-stocked parade this year, RTA anticipates many additional riders.
At approximately 2:00pm, the south sidewalk of Superior Ave will be closed to Eastbound pedestrian traffic. Pedestrians will be directed around the Huntington Bank Building down Euclid Ave to gain access via East 6th Street to Superior Ave or they can cross to the northbound side of Superior Ave. Pedestrian traffic will be allowed to move westbound on Superior Ave toward Public Square.
Article and Picture Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
WZAK Soul Legends - Then and Now
1. Luther Vandross - Never Too MuchSource: 1 of 12
2. Barry White - Can't Get Enough of Your Love BabeSource: 2 of 12
3. Gerald Levert - Baby Hold on To MeSource: 3 of 12
4. Chaka Khan - I Feel For YouSource: 4 of 12
5. Anita Baker - Sweet LoveSource: 5 of 12
6. Aretha Franklin - Chain of FoolsSource: 6 of 12
7. Maxwell - This Woman's WorkSource: 7 of 12
8. Kem - Love CallsSource: 8 of 12
9. Kelly Price - Friend of MineSource: 9 of 12
10. Faith Evans - Soon As I Get HomeSource: 10 of 12
LOCAL: Parade, Transportation Info for St. Patrick’s Day! was originally published on wzakcleveland.com