Ohio school shooter TJ Lane spewed vile and unprintable words today at the families of three students he killed, gave them the finger and then laughed and smiled as they described him as an animal and a monster.
Lane, 18, got another chuckle when the judge sentenced him to three life terms in prison with no chance for parole.
Lane was waiting for a bus to the alternative school when he killed three students during a Feb. 27, 2012 rampage at Chardon High School. Daniel Parmertor, 16, Demetrius Hewlin, 16, and Russell King Jr., 17, died in the attack. Three other students were injured.
Lane arrived at his sentencing hearing today wearing a blue button down shirt. After he sat down, he unbuttoned the shirt to reveal a white T-shirt with the word “killer” emblazoned across the front in black marker.
When Lane was given the opportunity to make a statement to the court, he gave a short, crude statement that ended with “f*** all of you” before sticking up his middle finger in the courtroom filled with the loved ones of the three students he gunned down.
“Frankly, I wasn’t prepared for this,” the prosecutor said moments after Lane’s gesture. He said the action was proof that Lane is a “disgusting human being.” read on
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
- Morris Chestnut Chats About New Role with Halle Berry & ‘Best Man’
- Keyshia Cole Blasts Beyoncé’s Lyrics To, ‘Bow Down / I Been On
- Trina Braxton: Party Girl No More; Now She’s a Business Woman (Watch)
- Tom Joyner News: Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn Finally Admit Relationship!
- Cleveland Home Invasion Tenant Shot And Killed!
- Chardon High Shooter TJ Lane Faces Sentencing!
Chardon High School Shooter TJ Lane Gets Life In Prison was originally published on wzakcleveland.com