The Real Housewives of Atlanta might get an extra dose of drama as Kordell Stewart has filed for divorce from Porsha Williams, a star on the show. Stewart is a former NFL quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers, who was perhaps best known for his 1994 Hail Mary pass that became known as “The Miracle at Michigan.” Stewart and Williams had been married since 2011 and even had their wedding featured on WETV’s Platinum Weddings.
TMZ has reported that on March 22nd Stewart filed for divorce against Williams, citing their marriage as being “irretrievably broken.” Stewart may also contest spousal support.
- Drama On “Real House Husbands” ??
- 4 Year Old Boy Found In Apartment Alone with Decomposing Body
- NBA Superstar Gives His Girlfriend $50K A MONTH In WALKING AROUND MONEY!!!
- Pole Cuts Through City Bus in China!!! (VIDEO)
- Jusitn Beiber Is WILDIN OUT! LOOK!
- Fake Cop Arrested! [LOCAL NEWS]
- Angela Bassett TALKS “Waiting To Exhale” Sequel…And What To Do About Whitney Houston’s Character
- President Obama Appoints 1st Woman Director Of Secret Service
- NFL Player Jacked of $500,000 By A Groupie!
- Here’s Why Will Smith Turned Down ‘Django’ Role
Kordell Stewart Divorces Porsha Williams of the Real Housewives of Atlanta was originally published on hot1079philly.com
Black Ministers Refuse To Endorse Trump EXCEPT For This Cleveland Pastor…. [VIDEO]
White Man Carrying Rifle Through Black Neighborhood Confronted By Black Business Owner
1 killed, 1 injured in explosion at Titans’ Caleb Farley home near Lake Norman
Akron: 5 Teenagers Arrested For Brutal Armed Robbery
Auto Theft in Sheffield Village Leads to 7 City High Speed Police Chase
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
Ohio Woman, 77, Marries Herself
Rihanna Tops Our List Of Celebrity All-White Fashion Looks. See Who Else Is Included.