Singer Robin Thicke was enjoying a nice run as a part of the “Real Husbands Of Hollywood” show, but announced that he would not be returning for the second season.
Almost immediately rumors began to spread about Thicke’s motivations for leaving. Did “Frost Without You” hit too close to home? Did Robin’s fans really care about “RHOH”?
HipHollywood.com spoke with Kevin Hart about Robin Thicke’s departure and the comedian cleared up most of the speculation.
Article courtesy of TheUrbanDaily.com
- LOCAL: Convicted Craigslist Killer to Get the Death Penalty
- LOCAL: Cleveland Habitat for Humanity Adopts Streets in Slavic Village and Kinsman Areas
- LOCAL: Cleveland Plain Dealer to Reduce Home Delivery to Three Days a Week This Summer
- MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR: Assassination Occured 45 Years Ago Today
- Dad Whips Teen Daughters For Posting Twerking Video On Facebook
Kevin Hart Addresses Robin Thicke Leaving ‘Real Husbands’ Did They Really Fall Out? [Video] was originally published on wzakcleveland.com