CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) –
The Cleveland Browns new FirstEnergy Stadium signage on the south façade was put in place Friday.
The signage was installed by local company Sign-Lite, which has been awarded the contract for the manufacturing of all signage and contracting of electrical, ironwork and sign installation.
North and South Façade Exterior Stadium Signage Fast Facts:
• The FirstEnergy logo is 18’3″ high and 25’3″ long.
• The “FirstEnergy” letters are 12’0″ high and 78’1″ long.
• The “Stadium” letters are 8’7″ high and 74’7″ long.
• The total length is more than 186 feet.
• Aluminum for the lettering weighs 3,500 pounds.
• The signs are illuminated with a state of the art Energy Efficient LED lighting system designed specifically for this project using the latest Green Technology.
Article and Picture Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
LOCAL: FirstEnergy Stadium Sign Installed Replacing Cleveland Browns Name was originally published on wzakcleveland.com