Released on $200,000 bond
The Duval County Jail confirmed to Channel 4 that Marissa Alexander was released on bond and is now on home detention.
According to Alexander’s lawyer, Bruce Zimet, Judge Daniel granted a motion for pretrial release Wednesday. She was released on $200,000 bond and is on house arrest, with a GPS monitoring device.
Zimet expects Alexander to remain out of jail until her hearing. Here are the conditions of Alexander’s bond, according to the Duval County Clerk of Courts website:
- Remain under supervision of pretrial services program (PSP) or its designated service provider, the Community Transitions Center (CTC) of the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, at all times who will monitor her compliance
- Subject to electronic monitoring through the CTC at all times
- Remain on home detention until completion of her case and not allowed to leave her home except for court appearances, medical emergencies, and to satisfy any requirements of PSP or the CTC
- Report for all required court appearances and all required appointments with the PSP or its designated service provider
- Cannot change her residence without getting it approved by the PSP or its designated service provider
- Cannot have contact with Rico Gray Sr.
- nor communicate by any means with parties involved in the original case
CLICK HERE to read story
article courtesy of news4jax.com
Marissa Alexander Out Of Jail was originally published on praisecleveland.com
Mississippi Cops Beat, Waterboarded Handcuffed Black Men, Shot 1 For ‘Dating White Women’: Lawyers
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
‘Get Out Of The Country’: Video Shows Black Man Kicked Out Of School CRT Meeting As ‘Racist Woman’ Stays
University Of Kentucky ‘Karen’ Pleads Not Guilty To Racist Attack On Black Student Despite Video Evidence
Actor Carl Payne’s Wife Melika Files for Divorce
Khloe Kardashian Has Different Father than Sisters...???
NewsTalk 1490 Radio Mobile Apps
Gary’s Tea: T.J. Holmes & Amy Robach Struggle to Return to Air [LISTEN]