CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) –
City of Cleveland recreation centers are open during regularly scheduled hours and can provide relief from cold temperatures.
To find your local recreation center, visit City of Cleveland Recreation Centers.
In addition, below are some tips for dealing with the cold temperatures.
- Wear several layers of warm, loose fitting and lightweight clothing
- Stay dry – outer garments should be tightly women and water repellent
- Wear a hat and mittens – remember mittens are warmer than gloves
- Cover our mouth with a scarf to protect your lungs
- Continue to check weather and road condition advisories
- Check on elderly or disabled family, friends and neighbors – know ahead of time how you can help
- Listen to officials
- Limit time outdoors for you and your pets
- Make sure you have plenty of food, water and medication for your family and pets
Article and Picture Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
Local Rec Centers Open to Support Those Who Need to Stay Warm was originally published on wzakcleveland.com
Black Ministers Refuse To Endorse Trump EXCEPT For This Cleveland Pastor…. [VIDEO]
1 killed, 1 injured in explosion at Titans’ Caleb Farley home near Lake Norman
White Man Carrying Rifle Through Black Neighborhood Confronted By Black Business Owner
Akron: 5 Teenagers Arrested For Brutal Armed Robbery
Auto Theft in Sheffield Village Leads to 7 City High Speed Police Chase
Ohio Woman, 77, Marries Herself
Rihanna Tops Our List Of Celebrity All-White Fashion Looks. See Who Else Is Included.
5 Ways Michael Jackson Influenced The World Outside Of Music