CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) –
City of Cleveland recreation centers are open during regularly scheduled hours and can provide relief from cold temperatures.
To find your local recreation center, visit City of Cleveland Recreation Centers.
In addition, below are some tips for dealing with the cold temperatures.
- Wear several layers of warm, loose fitting and lightweight clothing
- Stay dry – outer garments should be tightly women and water repellent
- Wear a hat and mittens – remember mittens are warmer than gloves
- Cover our mouth with a scarf to protect your lungs
- Continue to check weather and road condition advisories
- Check on elderly or disabled family, friends and neighbors – know ahead of time how you can help
- Listen to officials
- Limit time outdoors for you and your pets
- Make sure you have plenty of food, water and medication for your family and pets
Article and Picture Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
Local Rec Centers Open to Support Those Who Need to Stay Warm was originally published on wzakcleveland.com
RIP Greg Gunn: White Ex-Alabama Cop Who Killed Unarmed Black Man Granted Early Release From Prison
Black Ministers Refuse To Endorse Trump EXCEPT For This Cleveland Pastor…. [VIDEO]
Northeast Ohio Pastor Honored In Oakwood Village
2024 Urban One Honors Celebrates the BEST IN BLACK! ✨
Missing 5 Year Old Amber Alert Victim Feared To Be Dead
Kelly Loeffler Of KKK Selfie Fame Whitesplains Fani Willis, Nathan Wade Relationship In Trump-Loving Op-Ed
Black Music Month Co-Founder Dyana Williams Remembers The Creation Of The National Commemoration
Report: Minor Earthquake In Northeast Ohio