Locations listed below – Three on the east side, two on the west side.
CLEVELAND – Six more cameras have been added to Cleveland’s traffic enforcement system, the city said.
The city passed legislation last spring expanding its photo enforcement program from 24 locations to 49, and beginning Feb. 6, drivers who speed or run red lights at five more locations in Cleveland could be ticketed.
- Orange Avenue at E. 30th St
- Kinsman Road at E. 93rd St
- Pearl Road at Denison Avenue
- Puritas Avenue at W. 150th St
- St. Clair Avenue at E. 55th St
To see map of the cameras, click here: NewsNet5.com
Article and Picture Courtesy of WEWS NewsChannel 5
Sam Sylk Welcomes The D.L. Hughley Show on WZAK [LISTEN]
1. The D.L. Hughley Show on WZAKSource: 1 of 5
2. Jasmine SandersSource: 2 of 5
3. Steve WilsonSource: 3 of 5
4. The D.L. Hughley Show on WZAKSource: 4 of 5
5. The D.L. Hughley Show on WZAKSource: 5 of 5
WARNING: New Red Light, Speeding Camera Locations in Cleveland was originally published on wzakcleveland.com