AVON LAKE, Ohio – Avon Lake’s Ford plant will lay off workers this summer, Mayor Greg Zilka confirmed to newsnet5.com.
The plant has been phasing out its production of the Econoline van, we reported in 2011.
Zilka said that he heard rumors of layoffs and called Ford headquarters, who confirmed it to him but would not release more details.
READ MORE: NewsNet5.com
Article and Picture Courtesy of WEWS NewsChannel 5
Sam Sylk Welcomes The D.L. Hughley Show on WZAK [LISTEN]
1. The D.L. Hughley Show on WZAKSource: 1 of 5
2. Jasmine SandersSource: 2 of 5
3. Steve WilsonSource: 3 of 5
4. The D.L. Hughley Show on WZAKSource: 4 of 5
5. The D.L. Hughley Show on WZAKSource: 5 of 5
Ford Plant in Avon Lake to Lay Off Workers This Year was originally published on wzakcleveland.com