CLEVELAND – The City of Cleveland is working to repair potholes on eight Cleveland streets, and has completed repairs on 22 more.
Ten hot asphalt repair crews, plus two Dura patch repair crews were on duty March 25 and 26.
Repairs In Progress:
· Ansel Road (Chester Avenue to St. Clair Avenue)
· East 55th Street (Broadway Avenue to Woodland Avenue)
· East 152nd Street (London Road to Euclid Avenue)
· Kingsbury Boulevard (Martin Luther King Jr Drive to Kinsman Road)
· Harvard Avenue (Lee Road to City Limits)
· Lorain Avenue (West 86th Street to West 117th Street)
· Broadview Road (Pearl Road to Brookpark Road northbound lanes from Brookpark Road)
· Fulton Road / West 38th Street (Detroit Avenue to Franklin Boulevard)
READ MORE: NewsNet5.com
Article and Picture Courtesy of WEWS NewsChannel 5