With the Lenten season upon us, many parishes are offering special meals, including the ever popular fish fry dinner.
- The Best Fish Fry in Akron on Fridays, March 10, March 24, & April 7 from 5 – 7 p.m. Your choice of ONE: fried fish, baked cod, baked chicken breast, or nine fried shrimp (shrimp is $1.00 extra). Your choice of ONE: baked potato, steak fries, or mac & cheese. Your choice of coleslaw or apple sauce. Included (one per person): hushpuppy, roll with butter, assorted desserts, and beverages (unlimited refills). The price is $9 for adults, $5 for children (3-12), FREE to University of Akron students with current ID. Tickets can be purchased through the church office or at the door. Carry out is available.
- 263 E. Mill Street
- Fish Fry, Friday Feb. 20, French Fries, Salad Bar, Dessert, Pop, Coffee, $12.95 + tax, 4:30 – 8:30 p.m., Carry out Available
- 31972 Walker Road, Avon Lake, Oh 44012
- March 3- Apr. 7. Hours: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. (every Friday during Lent except Good Friday). Menu: Walleye, Sole, Baked Salmon, Shrimp and Combo dinners. We also offer pierogies, cabbage and noodles, rice and beans, macaroni and cheese, and clam chowder and more. Dinner prices $6 – $14.
- Holy Trinity Parish, Fogarty Hall, 14040 Puritas Ave., Cleveland, OH
- Fish Fry begins Friday, February 24 – April 7. Hours: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- 3256 Warren Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44111
- Lenten Fish Fry’s, March 3 – April 7, Delicious dinners served from 5 – 8:30 p.m. Menu: Fried or Baked Fish, Fried Shrimp or Pierogies. All meals include clam chowder, side dishes, dessert & coffee
- A 2017 $2.00 club membership is required & available at the door.
- 6417 St. Clair Ave., Cleveland, OH
CLICK HERE to read story
Also On WERE-AM 1490:
National March Against Police Violence in DC [PHOTOS]
26 photos Launch gallery