Have a question or comment to share with Mayor Jackson? Well tonight you’ll have a chance to do just that, as the city will hold a tele-Town Hall this evening (May 6) at 5:30 p.m.
While there’s no official word on what Mayor Jackson will announce, those planning to attend virtually can tap in with the video below.
The City of Cleveland’s Instagram page gave details on the event, courtesy of a visual countdown and link inviting residents to participate.
“Mayor Frank G. Jackson invites you to join him for an important Tele Town Hall on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.” The caption below a May 6 post read. “This is a Tele Town Hall you won’t want to miss!”
According to the IG post, Jackson will take questions from residents listening by phone and watching online.
RELATED: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR A CHANCE TO ASK THE MAYOR A QUESTION
The night of the event, registered participants will receive a phone call and will only need to answer the call to enter the telephone town hall.
Jackson has yet to announce or file for a fifth term as Cleveland’s mayor, but there’s still time. The deadline to file is June 16 and the competition is mounting: So far, 11 candidates have filed with the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections, with even more expressing intention or interest in running.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- If The World Was Coming To An End, What’s The Last Thing You’d Do?! [WATCH]
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Akon Faces Backlash After Gender Equality Rant Claiming Women ‘Exist To Support Men’ [WATCH]
- Florida School District Removes Toni Morrison’s ‘The Bluest Eye’ As Conservative War Against CRT Continues
- Keke Palmer Accidentally Reveals The Gender Of Her Baby
- Meagan Good Talks Living Life On Her Terms During Dark & Lovely’s ‘Making Bold Moves’ Event
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime
- Any Day Now: Georgia DA Fani Willis Could Indict Trump Soon Over ‘The Big Lie’
- The Hot Spot: Antoine Fuqua To Direct Michael Jackson Biopic